Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Thoughts on Pregnancy

So my body has been changing a lot lately, and people are starting to ask me constantly, "How are you feeling?" I respond, "Huge." But I have to be honest- I have really loved being pregnant for the most part.



It hasn't been as bad as some people make it out to be. Maybe it is because I barely had morning sickness or heartburn or other horrific things that I can't spell or dare to say. :) I mean going to the doctor each week is a pain but at the same time as blessing because I get to see the little one each week! I have seen this person growing inside of me on a weekly basis...not just from the outside. I think my feet are a pain and the shots are a pain but in all reality- a quick shot feels much better to me than nagging heartburn or the constant feeling that I am going to vomit.

I really have enjoyed this experience. Last night when I just watched my belly swim from side to side---I have enjoyed the miracle.



Pregnancy has been wonderful.

2 comments:

cmae said...

And your baby will be wonderful, and you and Russ will be wonderful parents too. :-)

Kate Stoddard said...

Pregnancy is wonderful. It's just so amazing to think of everything going on inside of you for those 10 months. It really is a miracle to be cherished, even if it isn't the most fun all the time. Just thinking about the miracle you have created takes my breath away.