Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Girlfriends


When I was younger, I always struggled with the concept that it was better to have a few close friends than to be the most popular girl, but as I got older, I began to understand this concept. Over the past few years, my circle has become more solidified and more tight knit, and I can't be more grateful.

This past weekend, my girlfriends threw me a surprise baby shower that was just so special to me. It was absolutely perfect! I can't express how much I loved it or appreciated it. It was just so nice to spend the afternoon with them and laugh and share. I truly am happy to have them in my life, and I am so grateful for them. Girls, if you are reading this---I am so blessed to have you in my life, and I appreciate you. Thank you.


3 comments:

cmae said...

I love ya babe!

Melanie said...

We love you too darlin'!!

meredith said...

We *heart* you!!! :)