Thursday, January 24, 2008

Yippees!!!!

Yippee---Russ' has his last night at Irving tonight! No more of me being home alone. I am finding as the get further along, the more dependent I am on him...and it has been so hard to be home alone.

Yippee---I have been training a temp all day! Phew! That is a major stresser gone! Bye bye! :)

Yippee---Russ and I have finished all the baby classes we signed up for!

Those are my milestones of the day...

my only Nay---my feet look like giant clubs and my toes feel like sasuages!

2 comments:

cmae said...

The discomfort will be over soon enough, and then you'll forget all about it, because you'll have a little bundle.

I'm so glad Russ won't be working nights anymore!

Kate Stoddard said...

Congrats on getting some company at night. That IS really important. He is such a good guy, and I'm so glad you have him to help you.