Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I Have Been "Tagged"

Answer the question, "What do you expect from your blog?" and try to be as specific as possible. Avoid warm-fuzzy answers unless that really is your thing. Link back to the blog who tagged you so your readers can check others' answers.
Tag at least five bloggers with the same question.

What do I expect from my blog?

Well, I started this blog for one reason. I wanted to be able to share my latest news about my pregnancy with friends and family that live near and far. I have found though that blogging is rather complicated because you still can't always say what you want because you don't want to offend your readers or say too much because it might be too gross for others to hear. (Remember- this blog is about pregnancy and not all things to do with pregnancy are pretty!) So, blogging isn't always a completely truthful or open place unless you can get over yourself and just say it! But that isn't always easy...so I have concluded to keep my blog simple, truthful yet reserved (not like me if you know me), and to just have fun with updating everyone about Baby.

I must say though---I like the sense of community that blogging can create.

2 comments:

meredith said...

I know exactly what you mean - that's why I started this one! I felt the same way about my pg blog.

Kate Stoddard said...

I've never had the patience for blogging. I love looking at other people's but never had an interest in doing my own. Maybe someday, when I'm famous and have something to talk about. . . Like Miss Denise who is stepping out with her Go Red Campaign.