Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Progression

Last night, I went to the chiropractor because my sciatica was all flared up. Well, the baby really responded to being in a different position. I could feel Baby moving all around- so much so that I had a lopsided belly for half the evening. It was quite funny...until Baby decided to move in such a position that it hurt to walk! There was a few hours where I was quite uncomfortable! I am in better shape this morning...but I can tell the lightening process has began. It can start as early as a month or just a few days before...so there is no telling!

I interviewed two temps yesterday...both were good. I have to decide today who I am going to pick. I have a pretty good idea.

Oh- ran out of oil this am! That was a fun time. I must get to work---lots to do and feeling overwhelmed...so I need to go get a handle on my day!

No comments: