Monday, September 10, 2007

Productive but Sleepy Weekend

Russ and I went to Target, and we did a registry there. We found bedding to be much less expensive! It was $45 vs. $179! That is a big difference. We put a little bit on that registry, and then we went to Babies R Us...had that sweet older lady again...and made some corrections and additions. We are done!

Ironically, on Saturday, my mom and I went to the paint store to get ceiling paint for upstairs, and I picked out a green color I really liked. I brought two different sample sheets, and Russ picked the same color! We sure are on the same wave length. Even better---the bedding we picked out matches perfectly to it!

So I think my mom will be over on Saturday to paint our ceilings upstairs, but I think it will take a few days because she needs to put a base coat to cover the water stains. I can't wait to get everything organized.

But I am sure sleepy today. Sleeping has become a whole new arena! :) I am finding that I am getting Charlie Horses at least four nights a week, my dreams are so vivid, that I woke up crying so hard that I thought the person I was dreaming about really died, and I am using three pillows because I can't get use to sleeping on my side.

No comments: