Monday, September 17, 2007

Busy Weekend!

What a busy and productive weekend!

My mom (she rocks my world) painted the ceilings upstairs on Friday. On Saturday, she and I went out and bought paint for the baby's room as well as some other things. She and I sanded the walls down. We decided to just paint over the paneling because the sheetrock underneath is in poor condition.

Russ primed and painted the room over the weekend. He has one more coat to do plus the trim work...but so far, that room is bright! We picked a light green color. Russ hates it at the moment, but I think it will grow on him. Nothing is on the walls, no furniture- plus it needs another coat.

I went out with Melanie Duarte yesterday who is leaving for a whole year! She bought the baby it's first outfit! It is so cute! It is a three piece set with little paw prints all over it! It is cream and tan colored and has a little bear on the front! She also got us a coordinating blanket that matches the outfit. I tried looking for it online so I could post a picture- but I can't find one!

Tonight- I MUST hem my work dress pants. I no longer fit in my regular pants. My belly popped on Friday! :)

No comments: