Thursday, September 20, 2007

"Pregnancy Looks Good On You"

Yesterday, I wore my new dress to work, and everyone just made me feel so good. I went to a meeting after work, and someone said to me, "Pregnancy Looks Good On You." That just made me feel so good!

There are days where you see your body changing, and you are absolutely mortified. There are things that have happened that I will never post because it is just too much information. That is what Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy is for! :) There are other days that you feel really good; there are days you look at yourself and just say, "Oh God." When I have those days, I feel really guilty because what is happening to me is a miracle, and it is a beautiful thing. I guess what I am trying to say is that I feel both great and yucky all at the same time and always feel bad about feeling yucky. Does that make any sense?

Then there is this---someone said to me, "Why are you wearing maternity clothes? You don't even look pregnant." Well, for the record---my pants do not fit anymore. I have the maternity clothes and at this point, are much more comfortable. I think I can do whatever I want!

But to end on a positive note, I generally feel that pregnancy is working for me! :)

No comments: