Friday, September 7, 2007

Our Anniversary

Russ and I celebrated our 4th anniversary yesterday. He is so funny- he thought it was three years. He sent me flowers---sunflowers. He is so cute---he said to me as we left for work, "Have a bright and sunny day!"

So we decided to go out last night...we brought the dogs to mom's house, and we went to Espo's. I got what I always get---Penne Vodka. Don't worry---the vodka gets cooked off. Well, it wasn't good according to my pregnant taste buds. Russ even tried it and said it was fine. So, needless to say, I didn't have much for dinner. We went to Friendly's after, and I got a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup sundae. That hit the spot! I must remember that when I go out, I should just get a steak...nothing else seems to taste good to me. (Unless it is ice cream!)

1 comment:

cmae said...

Eeeek! That's right! Happy Anniversary (belated)!!