Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Dr. Appt Today

I didn't have an ultrasound today, but I will be going to the big one in two weeks! I have LOST 17 pounds! Yippee! Who would have thought pregnancy can bring on weight loss! Great!

I did ask about Russ' bloodwork because at my last appointment they didn't bring it up. Apparently, Russ and I do not have blood that works together. I have an antibody in my blood from my blood transfusion when I was a baby, and Russ has the antigen they didn't want him to have in his blood. At this point, the risk is having a baby that is aniemc. (I don't think I spelt that right.) My nurse talks so much that I am not sure what they are doing to do except monitor my blood by having me get my blood drawn more often.

She listened to the baby's heartbeat and all was good and strong! It was so cool to hear it beating. In all these baby books I am reading, they say that I could feel the baby move at any point. I can't wait for that to happen!

No comments: