Thursday, February 7, 2008

Survey

Welcome to the new edition of "Getting To Know Your Friends And/Or Blogging Buddies!" (Because if you don't know your friends then...well...something witty.)

Here are the rules.(1) Link to the person that tagged you.(2) Copy and paste on your blog.(3) Fill out.(4) Tag random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (I don't know how to Tag)

1. What time did you get up this morning? I got up many times this morning- but I finally stayed out of bed at 6:15am.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Charlie Wilson's War.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? I am too embarassed to say. Guess I should change what I have been eating for breakfast.
6. Favorite cuisine? Chinese
7. What are your middle names? Not telling
8. What food do you dislike most? Same as Melanie- Mushrooms and Seafood/Fish
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? None at the moment
10. What kind of car would you drive? I do drive...if I could drive any kind of car?? Probably a very safe one which is probably way too expensive.
11. Favorite sandwich? Anything that is made from real meat---I hate deli meat. I like a real turkey sandwich from meat carved off the bird. U get me?
12. What characteristic do you despise? Assumptions
13. Favorite item of clothing? Currently- I have one outfit that I could wear everyday--my gray striped outfit...very comfy. But usually- if it is comfy- it is my favorite.
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be? I would love to go to Ireland.
15. What color is your bathroom? Beige and Blue
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Don't have one.
17. Where would you retire? Not sure...I think I want to stay close to family.
18. What was your most memorable birthday? Don't have one.
19. Favorite sport to watch? I like to go to soccer games and hockey games---key word- GO. Not a fan of watching any sport on TV except for figure skating and gymnastics.
20. Furthest place you are sending this? Depends who reads my blog
21. When is your birthday? That sounds like identifying information...
22. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning person
23. What is your shoe size? Not sure anymore. Currently the only shoes I am wearing are a full size bigger than normal.
24. Pets? Two wonderful dogs- Tugs and Tanner.
25. What did you want to be when you were big? An art teacher
26. How are you today? Very tired and achey.
27. What is your favorite lolly/sweet/chocolate? Chocoalte and peanut butter
28. What is a date on the calendar you are looking forward to? The one where I give birth!
29. Piercings? Ears
30. Place of birth? That also sounds like identifying information
31. Love someone/something so much it made you cry? Yes
32. Favorite Restaurant: I have many
33. Favorite Alcoholic Drink: I miss them all.
34. Favorite ice cream: I love all ice cream. But currently my favorite is one at Maggie Moo's- it has tons of chocolate and peanut butter in it.
35. What color is your bedroom: White
36. From whom did you get your last e-mail? Someone at work.
37. What do you do most often when you are bored? Fall asleep.
38. Bedtime: 10ish
39. What are you listening to right now: The hum of office equiptment.
40. What is your favorite color/s? I really like Wedgewood Blue.
41. Which came first the chicken or the egg? Only God knows the answer to that, and I am not going to try to figure it out.
42. What are you wearing? Beige pants and a black top.
43. What is the greatest place on earth? The comfort of home.
44. How would you react to a flat tire? I would say the f word probably 10 times and then curse because we don't have triple A.
45. How many people are you tagging: Nobody! Play along if you're feelin' it, and leave me a comment to let me know!

No comments: