Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Reflections

Here it is 7:22am, and I am watching the news after making some brownies, cleaning the bottles and getting something out of the freezer for dinner tonight. I was up at 5, feeding Aiden, then pumping and getting some breakfast. I have had so many emotions and thoughts constantly running through me for weeks now.

I am in love! I am in love with my husband all over again! I am in love with my newborn child! I am in love with so many things. I appreciate and adore my best girl friend to a whole new level! I feel bleesed to be loved by so many. I love staring at my little Aiden and am amazed that he came from Russ and me...that we created him! I still can't fathom that he came out of me! I am just in awe by everything right now!

I am feeling very blessed to have such a good baby. We are getting good amounts of sleep at night. Yesterday, we were out from 9:30am until 4:45 or so---he was awesome! (Mommy was more tired than anyone!) I am just amazed at my new addition in my life! I can't wait for each to begin and see what happens.

2 comments:

cmae said...

Your baby is so beautiful and you and Russ are the best parents. I LOVE YOU!!

Kate Stoddard said...

We love you guys SO much. Congratulations on your little miracle. I can't wait for Aiden and Matthew to have playdates.