Thursday, February 7, 2008

Less Than Two Weeks- Maybe? Hopefully!

So as of yesterday, I had two weeks to go until my due date. Time flies! I would really like to go early or on time but you never know when the little one will decide it is time. I keep having little things happen that are new, and Russ will ask with excitement, "Do you think it's time?" He was really cute last night. He asked me if I was ready, and I said, "I could wait a little while longer." (During the day, I am comfortable- so it is no biggie---I am just uncomfortable at night, and that is when I want to have the baby.) He says to me, "Well, I am ready to get on with the rest of my life!" It was really precious! He is so excited! I am too! I just have to stop thinking constantly about whether or not this pang or that pang mean labor; I fear that will jinx me! :)

2 comments:

cmae said...

Can't wait to meet little A. R. D.!

Kate Stoddard said...

I'm glad you are comfortable enough to still be excited. The little one will be here before you know it. I just can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday I found out you were pregnant. Now hurry up and have the little bambino. I need to go pick out a red sox outfit!