Friday, March 28, 2008

Updates

Today, I went to my breastfeeding support group. I told the nurse that I was about ready to give up and just start supplementing so that I wouldn't have to pump so often because I wasn't seeing an increase in my milk supply. She taught me how to get Aiden on me without the breastshield, which is good because: he is getting more of my nipple in his mouth which will give me more stimulation which should increase my milk flow...so I am hoping and willing to give it a few more days.

Also--- I am down to 200 pounds. That means I am down 31 pounds! I hope to lose 20 more by Christmas! I hope I can do it!

We are going to daycare today to sign Aiden up and write our first check! One more week at home. Boo Hoo!

2 comments:

cmae said...

WOW!! Congrats on the weight loss!

Kate Stoddard said...

You should be SO proud of yourself. Not only for the weight loss, but for sticking it out with nursing. You are such a strong person. Enjoy the rest of your time off, and don't worry about daycare. Aiden will be fine.