Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Being a Stay at Home Mom


I think I could do it...but it is very hard too...I find I am always planning and trying to get things done...because I am such a planner. I coordinated items with the daycare. I am dreading daycare. I really don't want to leave my child with anyone but someone that I know...and I know I have to work up the level of comfort, and thank god that work is giving me two weeks to ease back with half days! I just hope that I can get through it. I am really going to try to just soak up as much as I can while I am home. Why does money have to be such a dictator of how we live? I HATE IT!


Sorry for the ramblings.


I must post this picture of my sister-in-law Karen. She was absolutely giddy with excitement when Aiden was born. It was hilarious and sweet!


2 comments:

cmae said...

Whoa...the photo says the date is 2035!!

This is your blog! You can ramble all you want!

Kate Stoddard said...

Daycare is tough. I cried for the first few days I had to drop Matthew off, but trust me it does get easier. And most daycares will let you call a hundred times a day if you want to so you can check on your little one. Trust in the state licensing board and your instincts. He'll be fine. I promise.