Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Updates---I think this post is always going to have TMI

So, I had heard that women who breastfeed get contractions similar to labor pains when breastfeeding...and it hadn't happened....until last night!!!!!! It hurt really bad!! I was crying, and Russ had to get me a heating pad and some meds. I thne slept for the rest of the night.

Maybe it was because Aiden had successfully breastfed twice yesterday? I mean, I have been pumping constantly....then it happened again this morning. It wasn't as bad this morning- last night I had pain throughout my torso with pressure in my bum...this am it was more like period cramps and only on my left side. Thank goodness these pains only last up to half an hour but I am afraid of having these pains when I am home alone with Aiden or in a store.

But---we have had success with breastfeeding- still need the breast shield to make it work...but that is okay. :)

No comments: