Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Frustrations

My milk supply is low. I have been trying everything I have heard...I know it will still take some time, but it is frustrating. We went out and bought a pump, and I am worried that was a waste. I had a really stressful weekend, most of which I brought on myself but it was mostly because I was trying to balance my house and my child...plus when I am stressed, I like to have my house in order because it makes me feel better. A nasty cycle.

Plus, my temp quit- so it just makes me even more worried about the state of my work that I will have when I return.

My church won't call me back about a baptism. The church secretary got very defense, and I wasn't even rude.

My child will not sleep at night lately. He moaned, groaned and fussed while asleep for over two hours last night! He won't sleep quietly or calmly unless he is on me or Russ or on our bed.

Plus- everything I eat is giving me gas which then gives Aiden gas. I don't know what to do.

I just feel frustrated---and sort of lost about what to do.

1 comment:

Kate Stoddard said...

You've got to find a way to release the stress. Aiden is having trouble because you are having trouble. He (as I'm sure you know) needs to be in his crib. It will be hard, but once he gets used to it, he will be fine. Try white noise. That really helped Matthew. He liked our fan the best, but use the radio or something soothing and it should help. As far as nursing, it will either come or it won't. Stressing about it will not help you my sweet. And as far as work goes, they need to get over it. You have a right to spend time at home with your newborn. They survived before you, and they will have to survive until you get back. Don't you dare go back early.