Thursday, September 15, 2011

Look, Daddy, Look!

Sentences are getting stronger!

Aiden is asking more and expressing more. He actually is telling us when he is hungry now. He is engaging us in discussion. Yesterday, when I asked him how his day at school was, he responded, "Good." He now says, "TV Please, I think!" "YAY!"

Now, he is staring to say things that we can't decide where he is going. It is fun to try to figure it out. It is exciting because it means his language is growing, and he is willing to risk and try.

My three and a half year old is now talking like a two to two and a half year old. It feels good!

Way to go little man!!!

1 comment:

Mindi and Adrian said...

That's so excitIng!! I lIce watching language develop. It's so exciting for parents. Guess that's why I do the work I do.