Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Eighteen Month Old (Sort of)

I say sort of because I in just a few days, Eli will be 19 months old. I feel as though our lives are happening at lightening speed.

Elijah is a funny little boy. He gets into what we call "Crazy mode" where he starts running around and screaming and laughing incredibly hard. It is quite hilarious. He also tends to make these throat noises that I just can't explain.



He is taking after his daddy and his brother with his passion about books. He will turn himself around, back his rear up into you, plop himself down and proclaim his version of the word, "Read." It is absolutely wonderful. One day he was so insistent about reading Brown Bear, Brown Bear that it really sounded like he was saying it really fast. Who knows- maybe he was?!

No comments: