Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Boys

Let me introduce you:

This is Aiden. He is 3 and some months. He can be hilarious, trying, testing, and sweet. He makes me tired and then makes me laugh the next minute.



This is Elijah. We tend to call him Eli. He is almost a year and a half. He is a big boy with a huge dare factor. He is the child that will be having me go to the ER every other week. He has the best belly laugh. He is a horrible sleeper too!



This is Russ. On Tuesday, we will be celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary. We have officially been together for 15. He is a funny man---he can be just as trying but he is my guy. I love him to pieces. He and I work well together.



And lastly, in my house of boys, my two dogs: Tugs and Tanner. Tugs is a sweet thing that has to pee every two hours, and Tanner is timid and sweet and is built like a camel. Russ' favorite is Tugs, and he doesn't understand Tanner. I love both of them equally but for different reasons. Tugs is my teddy bear- literally. Tanner- he is just so sweet.

No comments: