Saturday, December 22, 2007

What an Amazing Day!


Yesterday was the most incredible day from start to finish. It started with me getting a raise and a huge bonus. It was so big that it has taken a huge weight off of Russ and I and our anxiety about how we were going to manage our responsibilities while me being on maternity leave. Then Russ called to ask me if I knew about Jolly's throwing him a baby shower! It was a great party! His office ladies were so generous! Everything was fabulous! We really appreciate everything they did for us.
When we got home, there was this envelope addressed to Russ, but we had no idea what it was. We opened it to find a gift certificate from Steve (Russ' brother) for $200 in diapers! HOLY CRAP! I just started to cry! It is an amazing gift and so huge!
Russ and I just can't express our appreciation and feelings because we are so overwhelmed with all of the generous!


No comments: