Monday, December 10, 2007

Baby Update- Week 29 and 5 Days

Russ and I went to the doctor this am---the start of my weekly appointments. The lady doing the ultrasound was kind enough to do another 4D for us! Russ will post pictures soon. It was pretty amazing. They did not take measurements this time around...so I don't have a weight update. I had a panic attack though when I left because they made a copy of my file for me to take to NY this week...and I was reading through the report, and it had stated that the baby has an enlarged liver. The doctor and nurse did not say a thing about this, so of course, I panicked! I called, and I was told there is nothing to worry about, and if something was of concern, they would have said something. I told them that I do not like surprises when it comes to health issues, so to please keep my informed.

Other update---Russ and I are getting a new vehicle on the 18th. We could have waited but the his PT Cruiser lease is up in early March---depending on when this baby comes---plus with the fact that his registration is due by the end of the month with the inability for it to carry over (If it was a car we owned- the plates would but because it is a lease...). So we are going to get a Caravan. People might laugh but it is affordable, and we can fit all the baby gear, dog gear, the dogs and us in the car. So it fits our needs and our budget. Plus, we get employee pricing on it. What is nice is that it is a 2007 with under 12,000 miles on it.

Update.....Russ checking in. Here are the 4D pics of Baby! Very cool to see that. Looks like Baby's been in a fight with Mike Tyson al la 1986, but that's just because the 4D machine looks through organs and stuff. Anyways, here they are.

1 comment:

cmae said...

I'm just gonna come right out and say it - I have absolutely no idea what I'm looking at!!

Congrats on the new car!