Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Week 32!


Here is Baby Dyer! The baby looks like it is puckering. The baby was a big showoff during the ultrasound today---baby was swallowing, drinking fluid, sticking out its tongue, and baby also blinked! The checks are big and round too! Very cute! The little bump at the top of the head is actually Baby's hand. I spoke to the nurse today about what would happen if I go into labor before 36 weeks. I don't change into the fast acting blood thinners until my 36th week, so I was curious what my options will be. The anathesiologist (ignore my horrible spelling) will be calling me, so I can go over my options. Primarily, they would try to stop my labor but that doesn't always work, so it is good that I will know ahead of time what my options are so I can think about things.
I am not sure of baby's weight this week; they only measure that every other week.

No comments: