Tuesday, November 6, 2007

What Is Your Prediction (or Hope)?

It has been interesting to find out what people are hoping we are having. I know that we are all hoping for a healthy baby...but people do have preferences as to the gender.

Memere Pat- boy
Grandma Carolyn- either but would love to spoil a girl
Lindsay- boy
Luke- boy
Carolyn Haynes- boy
Melanie Bond- I think she said girl
Monique- I think she said girl too...

What do you think??? Leave me your thoughts... The Chinese Birth Chart says a girl...some say the way I am carrying it is a boy and some say due to my blood pressure---that it is a girl...

I am leaving it up to God!

2 comments:

Kate Stoddard said...

Definitely healthy, but I also think boy because of the way you are carrying. I carried Matthew the exact same way, but who knows. My uncle did the needle test on me, and others had other odd ways of figuring it out. I just know that no matter what, he or she couldn't have better parents.

cmae said...

No hope or feeling either way! My "woman's intuition" is for sh*t!