Thursday, November 29, 2007

"An Editor's Dream"

Apparently I am an editor's dream! He he he! The filming went well. It didn't take too long, and thankfully they had put a screen up so I couldnt' see the person filming me- only the lens of the camera. I did get choked up at one point, but I am happy to say I didn't start crying! I almost did! I am looking forward to getting a copy so I can see who else filmed. I know Kim Block, the news anchor, also participated. There are four or so other survivors and a doctor.

I hope for two things- I hope that at least one doctor sheds his or her bias that young people and women can't or mustn't be having a stroke or heart attack, and I hope that one woman learns to stick to her guns and insist for medical care when she knows something is wrong.

If more learn from this- great...but it only takes one person at a time to make this world become a better and safer place.

No comments: