Monday, October 15, 2007

Cops and Colds- Weekend in Review

Friday night, mom and I had nice evening. We just spent it being quiet and catching up on our weekly tv shows. She said she had allergies...well, this was her on Saturday monrning. "I think I have a cold." On Saturday morning, mom and I went to a scrapbooking event. I finished our wedding album. Four years later---but done! That evening, Russ and I went up to Auburn and had a fabulous dinner with our friends Kate and Adam. On the way back, my throat started to get scratchy.

I woke up Sunday---with a cold! I went over to Lindsay's to help her with her algebra---I wasn't so helpful. I came home and stayed quiet. Russ had gone over to his brother's to watch the football game. It was about 6:45 at this point. The dogs were being quiet, and I was watching a movie. All of a sudden- I heard this really loud noise- it sounded like someone was trying to bang open a door. I freaked out. I called 911. I was so scared. I couldn't stop crying. It was awful. The policeman came right over and checked out the whole house. I was in a state of freight for almost an hour. I had called Russ, and he came right home. I felt so silly!

1 comment:

cmae said...

It seems pretty normal to be afraid and call the police when you hear a noise like someone trying to bang your door down! I'm glad you're okay. Did you ever figure out what the noise was?

Congratulations on finishing your wedding scrapbook! I can't wait to see it!