Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Baby Update- Week 23


So here is my belly at 23 weeks. I just tried uploading an image of the ultrasound (which is wicked cute!) but it won't let me! :( So I thought I would show you my belly instead!
Since my last appt., I have only gained a pound, but the baby is up to 1 pound and 7 ounces. The baby is a little taller than normal as well! I am just praying that this baby tames it down a bit on the growth so I can go O'Natural!
The heart rate and everything looked good with the baby, and my blood is doing okay as of right now, but to be on the safe side, they are going to have me start going for an ultrasound, doctor visit, and blood draw every two weeks now until the baby is born. I am not really nervous about anything going wrong; I am actually excited that I will get to see the baby every two weeks and not have to wait four weeks again! The little one was being really cute during my ultrasound today, and little one kept sucking on it's arm!
BTW- in this picture, I am wearing my most comfy maternity outfit! They feel like pajamas!

No comments: