Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Great Gift Idea

Looking to do something different for your hubby this father's day??? Or for an anniversary or birthday??? Hire me to make a video for you! Regardless of time spent- it is a flat rate of $40 with a custom label on your DVD. I will ship it to you or deliver it to you. I just need you to get me the photos you want to use. If you have special music, you can send me a file or let me borrow the CD...or I can download it. I will work with you to make a special video for your special someone. Here is a video I created for my husband for his second father's day...The one I made for last year won't post- I guess it is too big- over 17 minutes long! I have made these videos for each Father's day as well as for our 10 year anniversary. I have also made these for close friends as a special way to say, "I care about us and cherish our friendship."

No comments: