Thursday, April 7, 2011

It Was Just the Boys...

You know when you leave your family, you think of all the things that can't be forgotten or else it just won't be the same or right (even though deep down you know it will all be okay), and you think about all the things that need to be done...

You get where I am going, right?? Well, I got up at 3:45 yesterday morning to get ready for my 6am flight to NY. Started off with a cold shower! We ran out of oil. STUPID!!! So that was a good way for me to start my day. After that though, my day was just fine and uneventful.



Well, something did go wrong and it all ended up being okay. Poor Eli woke up with a cold yesterday, and then last night, he cut his chin. He couldn't catch a break. Russ had to deal with a very fussy baby. He had to figure out how to bleed the lines of the furnace to get heat and hot water. He has done it. I knew he could but the poor guy had a lot of road bumps last night.

I just called him this am to see how his morning went. Russ took a shower, and Aiden proceeded to empty the entire tissue box. One more road bump.

I think he is excited for me to come home. I am not sure I can leave this wonderful shower that is in my hotel room! Ha! Just kidding. I can't wait to go home and be with my boys!

PS- Apparently on the way into the house last night, Aiden tripped and hit his nose resulting in his first nose bleed!

No comments: