Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Puddle Jumping

At Aiden's daycare, they like to play outside! Well, it is officially mud season, and Aiden owns three pairs of shoes- his soft leather booties, his Stride Rite sneakers, and his Reebok sneakers. I didn't feel any of those would be sufficent for him to play in outside since it is so muddy out. I could just see him taking a step into a big puddle in his little stride rite sneakers---what a mess! Aiden is only wearing a size 4 and to find boots was easy---at $30 bucks a pair. I think that is silly for itty bitty feet, so I went to EBay and found the cutest pair of size 5...yeah, a little big, but nothing heavy socks can't help fix! These are what we got for him:

They are just so adorable! They arrived in the mail yesterday. I wish our video camera was working. I put them on Aiden's feet, and he didn't know what to think of them. They are a tad heavy on his feet, so walking was a bit difficult for him. He ended up just sitting on the floor and playing with the big zippers. After a while, he did get up and walk around with them. At least now, it will be okay when he wants to walk through a puddle---I mean, hey, the kid is only one! I can't take away puddle jumping yet! :)

No comments: