Friday, March 27, 2009

Aiden's First Word

About a week and a half or two weeks ago, I heard Aiden say, "Dad?" And then he said it again. And then a few minutes later, he said it again. I was laying in bed trying to tell Russ that Aiden called for him. Russ never heard anything. I kept telling him that he really did, and that it wasn't in between all his gibberish. Well, the time arrived this morning....

Aiden was in the dining room, and he heard his daddy coming down the steps. Aiden said, "Dad." I hollered to Russ, "Russ did you hear that!? He said your name!" He didn't hear him. Well, Aiden did it again, and this time Russ heard! It was great! He doesn't say Dada...he says Dad with a high pitch! Very, very cute! I can't wait to see what he says next! (Although I do think he says hi---he will hit the window when Russ is out with the dogs and say," I, I, I."

No comments: