Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Stuff

So our camera has all these cute pictures of Aiden in his costume but for some reason, it can't transfer the photos! So for right now, I have no pictures! It kills me! I am not sure if we can save them or not. Boo!

Russ and I have been looking at our finances, and we looked at how much we try to make our life convienent, and how much we end up spending to make our life a bit easier...meaning, we tend to eat on the go a lot thinking that the two or three bucks is no big deal. Well, our mouths hit the floor! I mean we knew it but to actually do the math- So we have vowed to make breakfast each morning at home, but we have also vowed to have one date night a month. We tried that before but didn't stick to it. So that is our plan.

I hope it works!

2 comments:

cmae said...

Need a sitter?!

Denise said...

Any time you want to come and play- you are more than welcome! :)