Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Past Few Weeks

The past few weeks have been really hard for Russ and me. It started with Aiden getting sick. He was so congested and had so much post nasal drip that I ended up sitting up with him most nights on the couch. We did sleep but in the sitting up position. After a few days of that, Russ and I started doing shift work---taking turns on the couch. After three doctor visits and many days of staying home, the doctor concluded that he was close to pneumonia and had an ear infection. Then, on Saturday, I was having a hard time breathing, so I had to go to the ER (everything seems to happen on weekends) to get my lungs listened to...I have bronchitis.

We are back to work and daycare, but it isn't over yet. Man, I am tired!

1 comment:

cmae said...

I know it has been tough for you. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know. xoxox