Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ugly


I am in a very ugly mood---I have been for a few days now. I am scared of the state of our economy---ours as in mine personally as well as the state of Maine and the nation. I am scared of what is going on with oil. I knew that having a child would greatly impact our income and make it difficult but I do not like this stress I am having. I have to figure out a way to deal with it. I am not upset or regret having Aiden. He is wonderful. I am just saying that although I thought we were prepared...we aren't.

I am thinking this is quite common. It is very easy to meet the basic demands at first but then there are so many other things- like laundry detergent, thermometers, creams and lotions for this and that, additional bottles for daycare, and the list goes on. I am quite thankful for all the clothes and toy donations; I really appreciate them. I just pray that we can figure out a way really soon to make our life a bit easier. I know that money is going to stay very tight, and I am okay with that, but to get to a point where we can be on a budget and stay on it and pay our bills on time...that would make me much happier.

3 comments:

Kate Stoddard said...

I'm right there with you sister. It's very stressful. Just tickle your son and watch him laugh and that takes the stress away. . . even if it's just for a few seconds.

cmae said...

If anyone can do this with grace and a sense of humor, it's you. We've got your back.

Denise said...

Thank you guys!