Tuesday, July 22, 2008

First Trip to the Hospital and Working From Home

My poor little guy had his first trip to the hospital. It was very scary for all of us. He hadn't been himself for a few days not thinking he was sick or coming down with something or fighting something...but again- we missed the BIG sign- He was being annoying...he was just complaining. It took a fever and horrible tears and crying for us to figure it out (at 1am). At least I knew it wasn't constipation...



I don't know how I am still awake at 9:52pm with very little sleep last night. I am just glad that I was satisfied with the hospital and Aiden's doctors---the on-call nurse last night was very condescending. I am glad to know that I like the ER near our house, and that they are very good and kind to little ones.

I have been trying to work from home but it isn't working out too well. I am tired, and the baby just won't sleep...

I hope he feels better soon. He was crying so hard this morning that I just cried with him!

2 comments:

Kate Stoddard said...

I remember a few of those times. I think I cried more than he did. It's so hard when you are absolutely helpless and can't make them feel better. Please let me know if there is anything we can do. Love to the little guy.

Monique said...

What happened? ?????!!!!!
That's awful :(