Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Rolling?




Aiden is starting to roll! We have had him sleeping on a wedge with positioners because he likes to sleep on his side. Well, he has become too big for the wedge, so we have him sleeping on his back in his crib. The past two nights, he has been waking up frequently because he has partially rolled over or can't get comfortable. I can't wait until he can completely roll and isn't scared of it. Maybe scared isn't the right word but you know what I mean.

Remember how I have stated that I love how Aiden gets announced at daycare? The kids say, "Baby Aiden is here!" The picture shows how they all gather around him and get so excited. I just love it!
Aiden broke out in ezcema a few weeks ago---about the same time as I started using Target brand Dreft...so I decided to buy Dreft and see if it makes a difference. Last night we washed all of his clothes---so hopefully that is what started all of it...we shall see.