Friday, June 13, 2008

Ode to Daddy




Russ has always been a great husband. I have always felt spoiled by him. He is generous and loving. But now that he is a dad, he has evolved into an even stronger, more passionate person. I have just watched his heart expand as well as the smile on his face. I love him with all of my heart. When he is interacting with Aiden, I see the love pour out of him. Aiden is such a happy boy, and I really believe he takes after his daddy. I am happy that Aiden is like his daddy, and I just hope that he takes on Russ' outlook in life too- with love, happiness and laughter.



I love you, Russ. I am so glad you are Aiden's daddy. Happy Father's Day!




1 comment:

cmae said...

Russ, I couldn't think of a better dad for my godson. Happy (belated!) Fathers' Day!