Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Colds and Laughing

Aiden laughed for the first time on Sunday night! It was so precious! I wish you could have all heard him. He was starting to doze on my shoulder...and just gave three little chuckles!

On Sunday night, he didn't want to be put down...he wouldn't let up. He was like that all evening. Well, at 4am, when we got up for a feeding, he was all stuffed up! He has a cold. I called the doctor's office yesterday afternoon because there isn't too much you can do for a little person, so I wanted to know what I could do. I went out and got a vaporizer---it is a frog! So cute! Today, he is still stuffy and didn't really want to eat. He was in a good mood though. Hopefully, I don't get a call from daycare!

1 comment:

Kate Stoddard said...

As long as he doesn't have a fever, he should be fine. The vaporizer is a good idea, my doc also told me to rub vaporrub on his pjs.

The laugh is awesome. It's the best medicine in the world.