Sunday, March 13, 2011

I Belong on Food Network

We are in the process of redoing our kitchen. Russ and I have been struggling with how we wanted to organize our spices. It is amazing how much space they take up! We contemplated getting round tins and put magnets on the back and mount them either underneath and along the cabinets OR taking a piece of metal and making a piece of "wall art." Instead, we decided to get square tins with clear tops and put them all in ONE drawer. I made labels with clear return address labels...and this is our process:





We are very happy with our new spice drawer. I feel professional; I feel like the chefs on Food Network~! Ha! I think we will like it more and feel more organized when the last bits of this remodel are done, so we can really put things were we want. I still haven't hung up the paper towel holder yet because aren't sure where we want things and don't want to hang it up yet until the work is all done...

1 comment:

Monique said...

That looks so amazing!!! I'm totally impressed with how it came out. You rock!!