Friday, April 30, 2010

My First Week Back

I am minutes away from leaving work to go home and see my family. What a week it has been! Easy for me...but not for my mom. Elijah had only had four bottles before this week started. It takes my mom over an hour for each feeding- 4 ounces! He was so jolted by me not being home, that the first few days, he would only cat nap 10-20 minutes at a time. By the end of the week, she did get a few longer naps out of him. I have had most nights with 6 hour stretches of sleep because the poor little baby is so tired! Aiden hasn't enjoyed sharing his memere with Elijah. He has been very tempermental and short fused. Last night, he went to bed without supper because he threw such a fit!

Work wise- easy!

Let's see how next week goes!

1 comment:

Kada said...

Poor Aiden! It's always hard once they realise just how much they have to share with their new sibling.

Hopefully Elijah will settle into the new groove soon. I remember back to when Kiddlywink would take half an hour to eat an ounce! Is amazing how quickly they become big babies and then toddlers!

Was worried how you'd cope being away from your boys. I'm glad work went well for you.