Saturday, December 12, 2009

Swollen Ankles

Last time I was pregnant, I remember the first time my feet and ankles swelled, was when I went to NY for work as well as the for the company holiday party. I was seven months pregnant. Well, my feet and ankles have been swelling for about a month now! I am going back to NY this week for the holiday party. We shall see how my feet and ankles hold up this time around. I will be sure to pack some comfy shoes- just in case! Last time, Russ had to bring them with him, but this time he isn't joining me.

I am finding I do not have the stamina or ability to do as much as I did when I was pregnant with Aiden or maybe it was just that I didn't have as much to do! I think the latter part is more true. With my first pregnancy, I could lounge any time I wanted, and I could put my feet up whenever I desired. Not so anymore! I get so tired, so easily!

I had my blood sugar test done last week, and it came back just fine. My issues with my blood have also stayed the same. My stomach is measuring normal, but as the doctor put it, "You don't have much of a torso, so that baby has got to go somewhere."

I am going to work on my belly book too. I have been very bad about it this time around, and I really didn't want to be. I have enjoyed going back to look at it and read from it.

Well, tomorrow is the annual family Christmas party. I can't wait to see how Aiden reacts to Santa. I think his elf told me that he is bringing him a vacuum cleaner! I bet he is going to love it!

No comments: