Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sit!


Aiden has been using a new word all weekend- Sit! He tells everyone to sit. It is hysterical. It is interesting how he kept saying Dad and then stopped. Now his word is sit.

The other funny thing that he has been doing is crossing his arms. I posted a picture on the sidebar. I was wondering all weekend where he picked it up, and I figured he must have gotten it from the two year old at daycare. I asked this am at dropoff. Apparently, the young girl throws fits, crosses her arms and storms off. Hilarious! What is so interesting about all this- he can't mimic a video that he watches every single day with sign language but can copy this girl?! (I should say- he does sign "all done."

This past weekend Russ' mom came to visit. I took a lot of photos but with my regular camera...I can't wait to get the film developed. I think I got some nice shots. We went over to Peak's Island, and we went down to the beach. He absolutely hated the sand and ocean. Hopefully, he will warm up to it soon since we will be camping on the water at the end of June.

1 comment:

Kate Stoddard said...

He's got the, don't mess with me look on his face. Bet he got that one from mommie!!!