Monday, May 4, 2009

Sickness and Tantrums!

Well, by the end of last week---probably around Friday, Aiden was sounding and doing much better! His cold is finally gone! Phew! I still got him an appointment at the allergist. It will just make me feel better to talk to a doctor that specializes in allerigies and ezcema. I am done with my antibiotics too, and I am feeling better too!

So last week, Aiden threw his first tantrum. I know it is because he is frustrated and can't adequately explain his feelings, and it was actually quite funny. Last night though---his fit lasted at least 10 minutes. I went on Skype so Aiden could see his grammy, and I took away my cell phone. He had pulled it off the table, was trying to connect to the internet which we do not have on our phone plan, and was shoving the thing half way down his throat...Well, when I took it away from him after chasing him across the living room, he freaked. He threw an absolute fit. It was hilarious but just a bit scary to see the glimpse of what is to come! WOW!

Also- over the weekend, the coffee table was put in the spare bedroom. Aiden learned how to climb it and stand on it! Now we really can't leave him for a minute or two...he will climb and fall!

He is always up to a new adventure. I love him!

No comments: