Monday, February 2, 2009

Dear Aiden,

Dear Aiden,

I know you love your daddy just by the way you smile at him and reach your arms out to him. I know you love your daddy by the way you snuggle with him to fall asleep. I know you love your daddy just by the way you giggle with him.

I want you to know that I love your daddy too. Your daddy has been working so hard lately and in so many ways. I love his dedication to you and our family. I love how he smiles from the inside out when he is with you. I love how he doesn't complain when mommy has to work late. I love how he is just so happy to spend time with you no matter the reason.

I also want you to know something...your daddy has been working really hard at losing weight so that he feels better but also so that he can be with you and me for as long as possible. Your daddy has done a great job! I am really proud of him!

I can't wait to see how your love will flourish with him as you get bigger and bigger!

We love you little man!

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Kate Stoddard said...

Okay, crying now. That was so beautiful.