Thursday, September 4, 2008

FOOD!

So we have started solids! I am not sure what to make of the whole thing. It just goes to show how fast babies grow---it is a bittersweet thing...everytime he learns something new---it is great but it means he is one step further from being a baby. :-(



There is so much info on what you should and shouldn't do regarding food. It is overwhelming! All I can say at this point is that I am going to go by his cues, try to give him organic and make as much of it myself as I can.



I want to add that Russ has such a hard time with messes like the one posted here! It is very funny to listen to Russ when Aiden sticks his hand in his spoon or like the other night when he grabbed his bowl of squash and I caught it as Aiden was going to fling it over the edge of the highchair!

2 comments:

Kate Stoddard said...

The messes just keep getting bigger and more fun to clean up. At least when they move to solids, the messes are more colorful . . . along with other things . . .

cmae said...

Hee hee hee hee heeeeee!!