Monday, May 19, 2008

Busy Weekend

Aiden's cold hasn't gone away yet...but he didn't let that interfere with his days. He was such a good boy this weekend...but when isn't he a good boy? He really is an easy baby. We are very lucky.



Friday night was the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southern Maine auction. It was great! We got the cutest little chair for Aiden. I can't wait until he can use it. Mom babysat him, and she had a great time!



Saturday, Jacquee and Julia came over for the day and watched him so that I could get a jumpstart on painting our bedroom. I did get it all sanded, washed and started. Russ went out and bought a dog pen, which he started to assemble. Cheri and Chris came over in the evening so Russ and I could go out on a date. We were both so tired that we didn't really have a great time. It was fine but nothing romantic or anything. It was still nice to go out though.

Sunday, Cheri, Melanie and I participated in the heart walk. Aiden slept through the whole thing. Then we went out to brunch. I really had a nice time with them. After that, I went to the grocery store, and my mom came over to watch Aiden so I could start painting again. I was just too pooped when I got back from the store though, so I didn't get anything else accomplished. Aiden had his second shower last night. I put him in his tub and I run the shower...the steam really helps his cold. He has so much fun splashing all around.

The best part- he slept from 10 until 4:45 this morning! I feel like a completely different person! WOO HOO!!!

1 comment:

cmae said...

OMG you're so funny. "We were so pooped so I didn't get anything else accomplished." As if between the two of you, going to an auction, prepping and painting walls, going on a date together, getting a dog pen, going to work, walking in a fundraiser walk, going to brunch, going grocery shopping, and bathing the baby wasn't enough!