Tuesday, May 13, 2008

And today...

And today he did this and yesterday he did that. They grow so freakin' fast. One day Aiden can't do something and the next- Presto! He can! Yesterday, he reached for a toy and held it and pulled on it all on his own! What a big boy! He is starting to laugh more too! If you tickle his sides, he twists his body and gives these huge grins and grunts almost and then BAM! A laugh. I can't wait until he can't stop laughing. And...(like I said, he does a lot) when I held him up and put his feet on the table, he actually kept his legs straight and held himself up for much longer than usual.

I just love him so much! He smiles all the time. Russ and I cleaned out his bureau already because he is growing so fast...and he seems so big. How time flies!

So one of the dogs has been having accidents and last night it was on the bed! I think one of them has a bladder infection. I sure hope it isn't jealousy! I am going to collect the sample and bring it to the vets. I sure hope it isn't jealousy. I know I have said that twice now but that really concerns me. I don't want a dog who will just pee anywhere to get back at me.

No comments: