Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trick or Treat



Aiden had a blast with Halloween this year. We went to visit Russ' coworker first. We then we went to my brother and sister-in-law's church for trick or trunking, which was an absolute blast! My sister-in-law was dressed as a moose, and it scared him to death!





He seems to be afraid of anyone with a costume that has his/her head covered. It took him a bit to get warmed up to the idea of asking people that were dressed up for candy but he got it. We then went to his great grandmother's to visit.



Eli was very ready for his supper, so while Russ fed him, I took Aiden door to door. After the first house, Aiden was ready to go! He knew what to do and was running! It took quite some time for Aiden to calm down and in the process, couldn't eat dinner due to his excitement. At bedtime, he looked at me, said goodnight, and bye-bye. That was my cue! He was one tuckered out boy!

No comments: