Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Little One Update

I haven't forgotten that I am pregnant; there just isn't as much to report! :-) I am seeing a different doctor, so my ultrasounds have been only twice, and when I do go to the doctor, we talk. I had my last appointment yesterday. I am happy to report at 33+ weeks, I have only gained 10 pounds so far! Woo hoo! I am super excited about that. I asked the doctor to check to make sure the baby is head down because when this baby moves in extreme positions- like completely around- I actually lose my breath! And it is usually when I am driving home on the highway! The other night I was sitting on the exercise ball and laying back onto Russ (who was sitting on the couch), and I was able to stretch out my belly. Well, I think the baby liked it too...the baby's bum stuck right out on my right side making me very lopsided! It was hysterical! A few nights earlier, I was feeling my belly for the baby. Well the baby kicked me back! Twice! It was cool but I have to admit, it kind of scared me too! I know there is a baby in there but when you don't see it but only feel it...hard to explain. Anyways!

Lastly, I asked the doctor if he was of the same thought of my last set of doctors about inducing me shortly after my due date if I don't go into labor sooner. He is because of something to do with my blood thinners. So, regardless of what happens- we will have this baby by March 19th or so! :-)

No comments: