Friday, July 17, 2009

Bun In the Oven

On Monday, July 5th, I confirmed that I am pregnant! On Tuesday, I got the call from my doctor, that I am indeed pregnant. He said the same exact thing to me this time, "You are very, very pregnant." Yesterday, July 16th, I went for my first ultrasound. Everything looks good according to the ultrasound tech, but I will find out more when I go back to my doctor. And the best news---he has found an OB that will take me on even though he isn't a high risk doctor. That doesn't sound good but really it is. This doctor has filled in for many high risk doctors, is familiar with my situation, and is happy to take me on. This is such a relief to me! I didn't want to go through all the hassles and waiting for an hour or more every two weeks at my appointments.

We are thinking the due date is around March 13th. We will see what the doctor says. But that will put Aiden and this little bean just two years and a few weeks apart! :-) I hope they become the best of friends.

And the best part of all....we are NOT finding out the sex of the baby this time either!!! It may annoy or frustrate or whatever adjective you want to use, but it really is the best surprise in the world, and I would like to have that surprise again!

Now, I need to go find my tums...I have a bit of heartburn.

1 comment:

Kate Stoddard said...

I am so happy for you guys. Especially about the OB. I know what a terrible time you had last time around. I hope your experience is everything you hoped it would be with Aiden.